Core Senior Developer
Develop and enhance Theum's core atomic knowledge services to meet evolving product requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in IT or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years industry experience as a software developer, the most recent 3 using primarily C# and .Net
- Experience with XML, XSLT, JSON, Web Services, and IIS Web Security
- Azure know-how a big plus
- English team communication skills, German a plus
You’re a super fit if you are the type who can step into an existing environment, learn existing code quickly, and prototype new ideas in days.
- Enjoy an exciting, constantly interesting development environment full of constant challenges on all technical fronts
- Work on a future-oriented product that will keep your skills sharp for tomorrow by using cutting edge technologies
- Be part of a team that burns from developer to boss to create quality software that's light years ahead of what others are doing
- Breathe free in a friendly startup atmosphere that lets you focus on pushing the envelope instead of having to sit in long meetings or fight with politics
- Get constant feelings of success seeing the software you've developed installed and used at large, global customers
Contract Relationship: Fulltime permanent staff position
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Status: Immediate start desirable
To apply, send your CV in abbreviated international format to jobs at theum.com.
- Applicants must be currently living in Germany and be living in or be willing to move to the Stuttgart region.
- Applicants must have or be able to get a German work permit.
- This is a core staff position that requires office presence 4-5 days per week.
- Offers from personnel staffing firms will not be reviewed.
- Offers from software development services firms will not be reviewed.