Senior System Administrator / System Architect
Forget the day-in-day-out boredom of repetitive admin tasks: let your system admin know-how take you to new places and new challenges!
We’re currently looking for a skilled admin who can not only take responsibility for keeping our small network in order, but who can go beyond the usual to help our customers - renowned international companies - deploy cutting-edge solutions with Theum.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in IT with a focus on system planning and administration
- 2+ years meaningful experience (internships are not enough)
- Experience managing networks, domains, routers, address books, ports, internet access, and VPN access across a network of virtual servers (VMware) on multiple physical hosts
- Experience managing shared storage and backup processes
- Ability to manage our Office 365 tenancy, including SharePoint Online and synchronized address books
- Experience with Windows/IIS, Linux/Apache/Samba, and web server security
- Ability to quickly install new virtual servers to be used as demo servers
- Significant experience planning and configuring IT resources in complex enterprise environments
- Willingness to perform software QA including product administration documentation updates and QA (to maintain a deep understanding of the product)
- Ability to represent Theum AG in person at customer locations during sales meetings
- Ability to perform customer installations (via Skype and onsite) and provide post-installation support and documentation
- English and German team communication skills
Contract Relationship: Fulltime permanent staff position
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Status: Immediate start possible
To apply, send your CV in abbreviated international format to jobs at theum.com.
- Offers from IT service providers will not be reviewed.