A complete rundown on any given theme extracted from past publications
Regularly distributed news and publications contain a wealth of information, but it’s hard to find that one bit of info you need that was mentioned 3 months ago when it’s buried in a pile of PDFs. The same growing collection of PDFs makes it especially difficult to identify trends as they develop across publications or get a big-picture view of what’s happening on a specific issue across the company and keep it up-to-date.
Theum uses your periodical publications to create an answer-oriented knowledge base that frees users from the limitations of PDF. Simply drop your publications, in PDF or any other format, into Theum. Theum’s powerful AI gives users fast, ready-to-use summary on any theme or issue, extracted from every newsletter, circular, and bulletin going back through the years.
- Delivers instant, ready-to-use answers, freeing users from hunting through document hits
- Eliminates document launching and PDF chaos
- Delivers an instant overview on any topic without having to launch documents and manually collect information
- Appears and functions consistently even on small devices
- Requires no changes to the existing document process or authoring tools
- Self-updates as documents change
- Eliminates human effort and decreases costs
- Ensures all relevant knowledge is found
- Monthly News and Events Newsletters
- Internal Notifications
- Monthly Analysis such as Industry Analysis, Research Findings, Sales Summaries, Business Progress, etc.
- Security Reports