Quality Assurance Manager
Test every feature and component of Theum to ensure a flawless user experience, document bugs for the development team, and keep product documentation up-to-date.
- A bachelor’s degree
- An eye for perfection
- Top English writing skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- English or German team communication skills
You’re a super fit if you have basic system administration skills and are able to install and configure server software in a Windows environment.
Contract Relationship: Part-time or fulltime permanent staff position
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Status: Immediate start desirable
To apply, send your CV in abbreviated international format to jobs at theum.com.
- Applicants must have existing authorization to work in the EU.
- Offers from personnel staffing firms will not be reviewed.
- Offers from software development services firms will not be reviewed.