AI, Machine Learning, and Computational Linguistics Engineer
Be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping new AI, machine learning, and linguistic capabilities to enhance Theum's accuracy and brevity.
- A Master’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering with a focus on AI, Machine Learning, or Computational Linguistics
- 2 years industry experience as a software developer
- Experience using server-based languages like Java, PHP, Python, and C#/.Net
- Demonstrated, concrete success using AI, machine learning, and computational linguistics techniques in projects or products
- Knowledge of Elastic Stack is a plus
- English or German team communication skills
Contract Relationship: Fulltime permanent staff position
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Status: Immediate start possible
To apply, send your CV in abbreviated international format to jobs at theum.com.
- Offers from software development services firms will not be reviewed.